Sunday, December 4, 2011

Senior Seal Team #6!

Friends and Family,

Yesterday was a most interesting day! I had my Ladies League Pistol Shooting 3 hour practice at the range.  I target shot with a Ruger, a Walther, a Smith and Wesson, a Sig Sauer and a Taurus. I loved the Smith and Wesson as it had the best sights and the best feel in my hand. It was reliable and comfortable. I have yet to try out the Browning and the Berretta before I make my decision. My group shots were good at 30 feet! I also shot a magazine out of a 22 Winchester Rifle with sights at 150 feet. I hit all 5 shots through the same hole in the bullseye.  Target shooting is enjoyable and I plan on practicing more in order to try my hand at competition! Myron went to the range as well and did some fancy shooting with very good groupings at 50 feet! All in all we are getting pretty good!!!
Of course right after the range we headed to the Carolina Dive shop to get geared up for our SCUBA class at the pool.  We practiced a variety of SCUBA techniques in the deep pool and did very well underwater. After 2 hours of underwater practice, we emerged wet and cold but very pleased with our SEAL activity. Ren and Myron have dubbed us the Senior Seal Team #6!!!
We will keep you all posted as to our continued trials... maybe the Navy will give us call !!! LOL

Anna and Myron

No comments: