Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sharpshooter Extraordinaire!

My sharpshooter skills are improving!  I finally passed my Sharpshooter qualifications for Pistol.
I am now working on Expert and then I will have "timed  and witnessed" Distinguished Expert to pass. Distinguished Expert is very hard but perhaps by the end of the summer.
Myron is still working on Sharpshooter but is almost there. I hope to complete Expert by end of next month.
It is hard with shooting 5 shots each from one handed weak and strong arm in 10 seconds.  My left ( weak ) arm isn't as accurate! Perhaps after Pistol qualifications I should consider rifle !!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. Today we are taking Opa on a wine tasting to a vineyard with a picnic. Myron's present will be revealed later! It will be an historical adventure!

Love Anna and Myron

No comments: