Sunday, January 22, 2012

My New Sport

As you may know,Myron and I took up target shooting at the Wake County Range. I have joined the Ladies League and enjoy shooting with the ladies! I have decided to get competitive about it and so Myron bought me for my birthday a .22 Browning Buck Mark pistol. I had tried out a variety of pistols and found the action and accuracy of the Browning to be the best for me.  We also purchased  a pink gun case and pink range bag to have the appropriate feminine accoutrements.  Here is a picture of my new pistol all ready for taking to the range. I also puchased a few targets and will keep you all apprised of my sharpshooter skills. Myron likes the Berretta 9mm so that will be his target pistol of choice. I might let him use my .22 if he lets me at least try the 9mm once he gets it.
Love you guys!!
Anna and Myron

No comments: