Sunday, September 2, 2007

Moving Day!



We packed, were moved and drove!
Despite the moving company arriving 3 hours late on Friday.... we only had the elevator from 9am-1pm, we got out by 3:30pm and hit the road with both cars packed to the gills . I had my plants in the front seat of my car, Myron had the TV in the front seat of his car.... the backseat of his was filled with the wall pictures and my Vibe was filled to the roof! I also had my bike rack attached to the hatchback. We were relieved to find no traffic on the holiday Friday night and made it to Dover, Delaware by 6:30 for a seafood diner and then to Salisbury, Maryland for an overnight at a hotel.
We left at 8:30 am on Saturday and made it to my beach house in Nags Head, OBX ( The Outer Banks ) North Carolina. The weather is perfect and we don't care if they don't deliver the furniture until Thursday!!! We can beach it the entire week! The weather is perfect, the ocean warm and our neighbor's hot tub is hot! I love this beach house ......

Here are 2 pix of the old apartment in West New York on moving day

Anna and Myron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This page is fantastic, what you show us is very interesting and important, do you want to see something more? Look: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach hotel club, best western jaco beach costa rica, jaco beach nightlife. Visit us for more information at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/