Monday, July 2, 2007

On to Chapel Hill and UNC

After much angst, trepidation, and downright fear... I took the plunge.
I am taking the position of Learning Management System Administrator at UNC Chapel Hill.
Even though the position offers less money than what I am making now, I will be in a nice area, and have an interesting job with opportunities for advancement at a prestigious hospital center.
The cost of living is much less and we are looking at apartments right now. A 2 bedroom 2 bath beautiful apartment with pool, tennis courts, fitness center and w/d in the apartment is around 850.00 per month!!! Oh and did I tell you I could walk to work and I am only 3 hours from my beach house!!!
So duh a no brainer to be sure.
Myron and I are apt shopping this weekend and the hope is to move on Aug 31.

Love ya all
anna and myron

No comments: