Thursday, May 24, 2007

Issues with Japanese Characters

I have been desperately trying to post images with my narratives but have been thwarted by the Japanese god of language. Since my blogspot uses a Japanese server here in Japan, when I log on to the blogger, I see only Japanese characters! Deciphering what I have to do to post images has me totally lost. I click on all the characters and end up deleting whole posts. So even though I now know the Japanese character for exit, entrance, train, man, big ( size does matter!), mouth and bridge ( wow, I have passed pre-school), I am still unable to figure out how to post an image or to edit a post I have written. So Myron and I beg your forgiveness as we continue to try to figure out where to click to post the many wonderful images we have taken.

Anna and Myron

No comments: